How can nurse anesthesia educators look after their own well-being during times of stress and burnout?
Join six CRNAs for a discussion on how they’ve identified unique issues affecting NAEP faculty members prior to and during COVID. You’ll hear tips about setting boundaries, advancing your professional development, and managing the responsibility of student success.
- Understand some of the unique stressors that affect Nurse Anesthesia Faculty and the strategies to mitigate them.
- Catherine Horvath, DNP, CRNA, CHSE
- Nola Rupprecht, DNP, CRNA, APRN
- Charles Griffis, PhD, CRNA
- Melissa Machan, DNP, CRNA, APRN
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 0.50 Class A CE Credits; AANA Course ID 1040691; Expiration Date June 28, 2022.
American Association of Nurse Anesthetists is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
AANA is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP #10862.
Disclaimer: You must attend/complete at least 85% of the program to receive 0.50 educational CE credits for this activity.